How to Cure Hair Problems
Hair fall is one of the constant problems in everyone’s life whether it’s male or female. Ask anyone and they’ll mutually agree and mention it as one of the major problems existing in their life, for which they end up spending a major chunk of their earnings in using cosmetic products that could curb their problem of hair fall. Change in season is one of the possible causes of hair fall as these fall at an unstoppable speed in summers and winters. Here we will address how to cure hair fall problem naturally.
Nature has bestowed us with innumerable herbal ingredients that are a miracle for hair problems. Now, what we’ll address in this blog is How to grow hair faster naturally, this would also include several home remedies for stopping hair loss.
Let us first know why the problem of hair fall is so rampant. Following are some of the major causes for hair loss :-
- Genetic conditions lead to hair loss, also known as androgenic alopecia, which is a common condition in men leading to baldness.
- One of the major causes of hair fall is hormonal changes. Among women, some of the hormonal changes occur in pregnancy, menopause, childbirth, or while changing the contraceptives.
- Modern lifestyle’s giveaway is anxiety and stress which leads to hair fall.
- Products for hair care with high chemical content also results in hair fall and making the hair quality deplete.
- Fungal and bacterial scalp infections are also a cause of hair fall.
- Pollution is the major cause of hair fall as it makes hair, dry, rough, and greyish.
- Unhealthy lifestyles such as ill eating habits, no exercise, disrupted sleeping patterns also leads to hair fall.
- Eating unhealthy leads to deficiency of nutrients which takes away the nutrients of the hair leading to permanent loss of hair or bad hair quality.
How to Prevent Hair loss for Teenage Girl
All of us look for an answer to how to cure hair fall problem naturally. Remedies listed below are also an answer to How to stop hair loss and regrow hair naturally or How to grow hair faster for that matter.
- Since teenage is the time when fast food is the favorite so replacing it with a well-balanced diet with optimal caloric intake would help a lot where eating omega-3s rich food is important.
- Always comb your hair gently using a hair brush with soft bristles.
- Apply nourishing oils where you can use Aarogyam Shakti Kesh Sundaram Hair Oil which ensures complete hair care and justifies the phrase “TEL EK FAAYDE ANEK.”
- Try to limit styling that uses heat treatments such as blow drying, curling etc. and also avoid tight tying of hair.
- Get yourself tested for vitamin deficiencies in your body. Recent studies conducted for knowing the reasons for hair fall reveals that hair loss among females is often a result of iron deficiencies.
- Since hair loss is caused by hormonal imbalances, you should talk to a doctor and get it rectified.
- Reducing the stress in the teenager’s life would not only solve the problem of hair fall but many other health related problems.
- Taking care of your scalp with a massage is a must.
How to Control Hair fall in Summer
During summers the oiliness increases and the glands starts secreting more oil resulting in dirt getting into the pores. This could be easily combated by applying the following natural ingredients to the hair.
- Lemon juice
- Apple cider vinegar
- Tomato pulp
- Baking soda
- Aloe Vera
Keeping the hair clean is also one of the essential needs in the summer. For this you need to use a light shampoo without chemicals. Using organic products would be the best.
Staying hydrated is one of the vital things as it keeps away many problems and the problem of hair fall is one of those. Drink at least a minimum of 10 glasses a day.
One of the simplest ways to control hair fall in summers is to get your hair trimmed from time to time. This is the easiest answer for how to cure hair fall problem naturally.
How to Grow Hair Faster and Thicker
Using all of the below mentioned natural ingredients would help in the faster growth of hair as well as increase the volume and hair quality. These ingredients would also make hair strong from roots.
- Aloe Vera
- Onion Juice
- Fenugreek Seeds
How does Food Improve your Hair Growth?
There are some nutrients which help in your hair growth. Consuming a nutrient rich meal would help you in promoting the hair growth. It also prevents dandruff and poor health of hair.
- Consume food items rich in Vitamin A. This vitamin is found in sweet potatoes, spinach, milk, eggs, yogurt, carrots, and pumpkin.
- Vitamin C rich food items: Citrus fruits, strawberries, and bell peppers are good sources of Vitamin C.
- Take Vitamin D, found in fatty fish. Fortified foods like milk and orange juice and egg yolk is also good for hair.
- Sunflower seeds, almonds, spinach, and avocados are great sources of Vitamin E.
- Iron found in oysters, eggs, red meat, clams, lentils, and spinach is essential for hair.
- Zinc found in oysters, beef, pumpkin seeds, and lentils is also a promoter of good hair.