Vedobi Agarwood Bracelet
Avail Multiple Super Exciting Offers
- Additional 5% Discount up to Rs 100 on all prepaid orders made through Razorpay.
- Free Shipping.
- Cash On Delivery Available.
Agarwood bracelet is famous for its miraculous properties. The use and importance of agarwood bracelet, garland etc. has also been mentioned in Ratna Shastra, that is why you should also use the agarwood bracelet provided by Vedobi.
This bracelet is excellent for striking a balance between emotional, physical and intellectual energies. It helps a person to overcome anxiety, depression and fear. By wearing it in the hands, the mind remains calm and pure and concentration increases. In addition, agarwood is used to calm the nervous system, draw out negative energies, bring alertness, relieve anxiety, invoke a sense of strength and calm, and enhance brain functioning.
Agarwood is a wood found in the regions of Southeast Asia. It is also known in many places as Eagle Wood and Agarkast. The way paper is needed for writing in modern times. Similarly, the bark of the Agaru tree was needed for writing in the olden times. The context of agarwood is also seen in Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Agarkastha is used in many cultures to ward off evil energies. So in many cases, its use is also beneficial for health.
Wearing an agarwood bead or bracelet protects the spiritual aspect of human life. Muslims, Buddhists etc also use agarwood beads or bracelets as ornaments to show respect for their religion. The person wearing it gets special benefits from it. It is worn for the development of self-respect and consciousness. It connects the person with spirituality and inculcates a sense of tolerance and patience in the person. If this gem touches the skin, then the persons mind is filled with joy. By wearing it, energy is transmitted in the person, his efficiency increases and all the work gets done with auspiciousness.
- Helpful in relieving mental stress: The Vedobi Agarwood Bracelet creates pressure on important acupressure points of the body which helps in removing mental stress. Apart from this, the mind and body are connected by wearing this bracelet. As a result, the person develops the ability to make decisions.
- Increases positive energy: Vedobi Agarwood Bracelet brings hope to the life of a person who is timid, sad and depressed due to which there is a communication of positivity in his life. Apart from this, this bracelet protects the person from the evil eye and removes negative energy.
- Spiritual benefits: The mind and soul are purified by wearing a Vedobi agarwood bracelet. The person wearing it remains mentally calm and his interest in religious works increases. As a result, he feels closer to God. Vedobi agarwood bracelet is beneficial in meditation, mental awareness and spiritual growth.
- Beneficial in cold and fever: Vedobi agarwood bracelet has medicinal properties. Therefore, the person wearing it does not get diseases like headache, cold and fever quickly. Apart from this, wearing this bracelet is also very beneficial for those who are already suffering from these diseases.
- Beneficial in diseases related to bones: Vedobi Agarwood Bracelet helps in curing the pain of a person suffering from bone problems. Although a bracelet is not a cure for any disease, it certainly helps in various ways because after wearing this bracelet the medicines work quickly.
- Helpful in removing toxins from the body: Wearing a Vedobi agarwood bracelet improves the flow of electrical energy in the body. The electric waves come out of the body due to which the blood circulation of the body improves. The effect of Vedobi Agarwood Bracelet proves to be helpful in flushing out the toxins present in the body.
- For happiness and prosperity: Vedobi Agarwood Bracelet is considered a stone of vitality and growth. It attracts the energy of prosperity and abundance. Along with this, this bracelet also helps in realizing the dreams of a person as soon as possible.
How To Care
Vedobi Agarwood bracelet can be cleaned thoroughly using soap and warm water. A cotton cloth or soft brush is used to clean it.