Payas-Goat milk Charcoal Soap for Oily Skin
Avail Multiple Super Exciting Offers
- Additional 5% Discount up to Rs 100 on all prepaid orders made through Razorpay.
- Free Shipping.
- Cash On Delivery Available.
Regular Price is Rs. 314/-
Freedom Festival Price is Rs. 299/-
Vedobi Payas-Goat milk Charcoal Soap for Oily Skin is a Natural and Ayurvedic skin soap that is a completely chemical and paraben-free skin soap. It works wonderfully to hydrate oily skin and maintain its pH. This soap has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antibiotic properties, which are applied to the skin for amazing benefits such as making the skin shiny, spotless, beautiful, and healthy.
This soap can be used by both men and women. Pimples, greasiness, blisters, enlarged pores; blackheads, white-heads are cystic concerns commonly encountered by oily skin tone individuals. It is important to use this soap regularly to get rid of oily skin and to keep the skin healthy. This soap is an effective remedy for various skin conditions such as oily skin, itchy skin, or normal skin conditions. Its use does not cause any harm to the skin.
This soap is made from 100% pure and natural ingredients. Vedobi Payas-Goat milk Charcoal Soap for Oily Skin is a product made while keeping oily skin in mind. This soap has many important nutrients and vitamins which nourish and hydrate the skin. This includes Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Goat Milk, Himalayan Pink Salt, Charcoal, Arrowroot Powder, Distilled Water & NaOH. Vedobi Payas -Goat milk Charcoal Soap for Oily Skin is prepared by the process of saponification. This soap proves to be very effective on oily skin. Vedobi Payas -Goat milk Charcoal Soap for Oily Skin cleanses every layer of oily skin and provides moisture and nutrition.
According to Ayurveda, the constitution of a body dominated by Pitta dosha counteracts these symptoms of the skin. Oily skin only needs proper hygiene and the right skincare products to prevent acne. Vedobi Payas -Goat Milk Charcoal Soap for oily skin contains coconut and olive oil rich in vitamin E which protects and nourishes the skin. This oil has antimicrobial properties that keep skin infection-free and glowing. This product cleans oily skin as well as creates creamy lather due to which regular use of it causes the skin to glow day by day. Apart from this, it also lightens the skin tone, reduces scars, and heals the sun-burns. Its use does not cause any harm to the skin.
- Helpful for younger-looking and radiant skin: Olive and coconut oil used in emulsion soap helps in making the skin smooth. Olive oil has a high level of antioxidants and nutrients which helps cells regenerate. Due to which the skin looks smooth, young, and bright.
- Effective in relieving itching/burning sensation: The peppermint oil and rosemary present in the emulsion soap acts as a natural toner. Menthol found in peppermint oil cools the skin. In addition, vitamin-A is found in mint oil. Which are helpful in reducing the signs of aging on the skin like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Helps in removing excess oil: It works as a gentle makeup remover, removing dirt and other residues sticking to the face throughout the day..
- Goat milk: Goat milk has low lactose content and is high in calcium which does not allow dryness in the skin and hair cells. Apart from this, vitamins and all the essential minerals are also found in goat milk which helps to make the skin healthy and glowing.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is enriched with anti-bacterial and antifungal properties which takes care of the skin. Coconut oil is an age-old reliable ingredient for combating dry and scaly skin. Dry and flaky skin becomes soft with its use. Apart from this, coconut keeps the baby's skin glowing and strengthens the bones.
- Olive oil: Olive oil is known to cure skin problems such as eczema and rashes. Olive oil has a high level of antioxidants and nutrients which is helpful in regenerating skin cells rapidly.
- Lavender oil: Lavender oil has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. These help to fight free radicals present in the skin. Massaging lavender oil mixed with sesame, coconut, and other oils makes the baby's bones strong. Also, after the massage, the children get good sleep and they remain active for a long time.
- Distilled water: Distilled water is pure water, whose impurities are removed through the distillation process. Distillation is a physical process in which water is boiled and its steam is collected and cooled into a clean vessel.
- NaOH (Sodium Hydroxide): Also known as caustic soda, it is usually used in soap as a pH balancing agent for sensitive skin. It is Used during the saponification process to turn oil into soap. No chemicals remain in the finished product.
- Rosemary: Rosemary oil is considered extremely beneficial for the skin as it helps prevent aging. Rosemary oil contains antioxidants, iron, calcium, vitamin B6 which is helpful in removing the blackness of the skin. It also keeps the skin hydrated.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Peppermint oil acts as a natural toner. Menthol found in peppermint oil cools the skin. In addition, vitamin-A is found in mint oil which is helpful in reducing the signs of aging on the skin like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Tea tree oil: Tea tree essential oil effectively reduces the acne problem caused by the presence of benzoyl peroxide, antibacterial, and antimicrobial compounds. It cures pimples left on the skin as well as prevents them from recurring in the future.
- Avocado Oil: Avocado oil has hydrating properties that help to keep the skin hydrated. Regular use on the skin relieves chapped and dry skin. Apart from this, the healthy ingredients in it also keep the oily skin healthy and hydrated.
- Himalayan Pink Salt: Himalayan pink salt is rich in minerals, potassium, and magnesium. In addition, it also has anti-inflammatory properties, which cures skin irritation and breakouts. Along with this, it also helps in maintaining moisture in the deep layers of the skin.
- Charcoal: Charcoal has antibacterial properties. Due to which it helps to remove bacteria from the pores of the skin, which reduces pimples (acne) and improves the skin tone.
- Arrowroot powder: Arrowroot powder contains high amounts of minerals such as carbohydrates, calcium, vitamin B9, magnesium, sodium, potassium, and phosphorus. Due to which arrowroot powder helps in providing health benefits. This arrowroot is considered effective in treating wrinkles, fine lines, and sunspots, etc., occurring in the face. This is because arrowroot contains high amounts of vitamins and proteins. These components help in removing all other problems of the skin..
How To Use
Step 1: Apply the soap on the skin thoroughly every morning and evening.
Step 2: Use normal water to wash the face.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Always keep soap in a well-drained soap tray to last long.
Payas-Goat milk Charcoal Soap is a natural and ayurvedic skin soap that is specially made to hydrate oily skin and maintain its pH.
Payas-Goat milk Charcoal Soap has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antibiotic properties which finishes the excess oil and has amazing benefits such as making the skin shiny, spotless, beautiful, and healthy.
This soap includes Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Goat Milk, Himalayan Pink Salt, Charcoal, Arrowroot Powder, Distilled Water & NaOH.
Vedobi Payas -Goat milk Charcoal Soap cleanses every layer of oily skin and provides moisture and nutrition. The soap makes the skin shiny, spotless, beautiful, and healthy and also lightens the skin tone, reduces scars, and heals sunburns.
The soap is made of natural ingredients. Thus, its use does not cause any harm to the skin.
The peppermint oil and rosemary present in the soap acts as a natural toner. The menthol found in peppermint oil cools the skin.