Replacement/ Refund/Cancellation/Return Policy by VEDOBI (Vedobi.com):
We take strong safety measures to ensure that the orders delivered to you are in perfect condition. However, there is a remote possibility that:
- The Order may be damaged during In-Transit
- There might be a Manufacturing defect
- wrong item is delivered to you
In only such cases as given above, we will replace the item at no extra cost or refund the complete amount, provided that the request for replacement/return of the item is made within 9 days after receipt of the Order.
- No returns or replacements will be allowed after the order is processed, except for the reasons given above.
- An unboxing video is mandatory with the original packaging in case of claims onmissing items / leakage / breakage or damage / incorrect product, has to be made.
- To get a refund or replacement, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and call at our toll-free no., 1800-121-0053 with your Order Number and the Reason for replacement/refund.
- We shall not be responsible for any items sent to us for return/replacement without our confirmation.
- If the replacement item is not available, we will try to give the customer best possible alternatives, but at the end choice of the customer will be final.
- If the customer has paid, 100% refund will be given if the product is not available or the product is not shipped.
- For refund against Cash on Delivery Order, user will need to fill a form that accepts bank account details to which the amount will be refunded.
CANCELLATION POLICY by Vedobi:
VEDOBI (Vedobi.com) reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason.
This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or the payment has been received. 100% payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
The Management’s decision with regard to damaged/defective product and/or issuance of credit shall be final and binding. Further, the Management reserves the unilateral right to modify/alter the aforesaid conditions/policy without prior notice and the same shall be final and binding.