Dardrodhi Oil 100ml
- Relieves muscular pain, joint pain and body pain
- Helps in neck pain, back pain, pelvic pains and synovitis
- Useful in arthritis, sprains, etc.
- Relieves sore muscles and stiffness.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Provide flexibility to the joints.
- Free of side effects.
Avail Multiple Super Exciting Offers
- Additional 5% Discount up to Rs 100 on all prepaid orders made through Razorpay.
- Free Shipping.
- Cash On Delivery Available.
Dardrodhi Oil is 100% Ayurvedic and contains no petroleum by-products, mineral oil, sulphate, or chemicals. It is a natural blend of multiple oils, composed of a variety of potent natural ingredients namely Mint (Pudina), Ajwain, Camphor, Nilgiri, Nutmeg (Jayphal), Clove (Laung), Gandhpura Oil, Castor Oil, and Sesame Oil. It provides relief from joint pain, back Pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, sore muscles or muscle stiffness.
Dardrodhi oil works by improving the blood circulation of the affected part and reduces swelling or stiffness in the muscles. This oil penetrates deep and helps in relieving any kind of pain or stiffness. It also works to provide flexibility to the joints and thereby improving the range of motion. It is a magical potion for enhancing the mobility of joints in arthritis and other ailments of joints.
- Helps In Relieving Pain: It is a great remedy for painful joints, sciatica, and internal tearing muscles.
- Relaxes Muscles: It has a soothing effect on the muscles and relaxes them, thereby putting a stop to pain.
- Provides Flexibility: The oil improves the range of motion and provides flexibility to the muscles and joints.
- Mobility: This oil works in enhancing the mobility of joints and related ailments.
- Fast Relief: Dardrodhi oil starts working within few minutes of massage and relieves the pain quickly.
- Sesame Oil: Sesame oil can reduce inflammation, which is one of its main health benefits. Its anti-inflammatory properties helps in treating joint inflammation, toothaches, and scrapes.
- Oleoresin Capsicum Oil: The seeds of capsicum are extracted to take out the oil which is helpful in relieving joint and muscle pain. These seeds have analgesic properties which are effective in reducing pain and tenderness in affected joints and providing relief.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil is a well-known oil for treating arthritis as its anti-inflammatory properties make it an ideal massage oil which is perfect for relieving joint pain, nerve inflammation and sore muscles.
- Gaultheria (Gandhpura) Oil: Ayurveda considers Gaultheria oil as one of the important ingredients as it contains anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic, anti-bacterial, antiseptic and analgesic properties which relieves muscle, joint, and other associated pains.
- Clove (Laung): Cloves is one of the most potent and useful natural ingredients which is used in various therapeutic uses. It contain certain elements that may help in easing inflammation and pain.
- Nutmeg (Jayphal): Nutmeg contains sabene, pinene and limonene which contains significant anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving, antimicrobial, cleansing and energizing elements, thus helping in relieving pain.
- Eucalyptus (Nilgiri): The anti-inflammatory properties of eucalyptus can help in easing symptoms of herpes. Application of eucalyptus oil to a cold sore helps in reducing pain and speeding up the healing process.
- Camphor: Camphor is an active agent which acts against fungi that causes infections in the nails of the toe. It also works to stimulates the nerve endings that relieve pain and itching when applied to the skin. Camphor is also active against fungi that cause infections in the toenails.
- Carom Seeds (Ajwain): Carom seeds are a panacea for people suffering from arthritis as it has anti-inflammatory properties. Those who are suffering from arthritic pain or swelling can use carom seeds and get benefit.
- Mint Oil (Pudina) Oil: Mint oil helps in relieving itching, muscle pain, and skin allergy. It is a great ingredient to provide relief in a variety of conditions, including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
How To Use
Step 1: Take a few drops of Dardrodhi Oil in your palm.
Step 2: Apply the medicated oil on the affected area
Step 3: Massage in circular motion for 3-5 minutes.
Step 4: Close the lid of the bottle tightly after use.
Store in a cool and dry place.
Keep away from direct sunlight.
Do not refrigerate.
Caution: Please read the label carefully to avoid known allergies, if any. We recommend a patch test when using the product for the first time.
Dardrodhi Oil is an Ayurvedic remedy prepared with natural ingredients to reduce the pain in rheumatoid arthritis, acute inflammatory arthritis and joint pain.
Dardrodhi oil contains Mint (Pudina), Ajwain, Camphor, Nilgiri, Nutmeg (Jayphal), Clove (Laung), Gandhpura Oil, Castor Oil, and Sesame Oil.
Application of Dardrodhi oil helps to stimulate the blood flow in the veins around the knee due to which the pain in muscles and joints reduces. This oil provides relief from joint pain, Back Pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, sore muscles or muscle stiffness.
Yes, the ayurvedic herbs in the oil helps to reduce and cure even the oldest pain in the knees.
Yes, Carom seeds and gaultheria oil in Dardrodhi oil has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-bacterial properties which are used to cure osteoarthritis and rheumatism as well.
Apply the medicated oil to the affected area and massage in a circular motion for 3-5 minutes.
Dardrodhi Oil does not contain any harmful chemicals. Its use does not cause any harm to the body.