Kamal Gatte ki Mala
Avail Multiple Super Exciting Offers
- Additional 5% Discount up to Rs 100 on all prepaid orders made through Razorpay.
- Free Shipping.
- Cash On Delivery Available.
In Hinduism, many astrological objects are used to obtain wealth due to which money and grains are obtained. One of those items is the Kamal Gatte ki Mala. This mala is made of Lotus seeds and has great importance. Numerous benefits of lotus seeds have been stated in the ancient scriptures. Consuming lotus seeds is very beneficial for health because many nutritious ingredients are found in them. According to the scriptures, after chanting special mantras of Mahalakshmi with a Mala made from lotus seeds, the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi soon start pouring on the person.
In Hinduism, many astrological objects are used to obtain wealth due to which money and grains are obtained. One of those items is the "Kamal Gatte ki Mala''. This mala is made of Lotus seeds and has great importance. Numerous benefits of lotus seeds have been stated in the ancient scriptures. Consuming lotus seeds is very beneficial for health because many nutritious ingredients are found in them. According to the scriptures, after chanting special mantras of Mahalakshmi with a Mala made from lotus seeds, the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi soon start pouring on the person.
It is said that there are special benefits of wearing Kamal Gatte ki Mala. According to popular mythological beliefs, the five parts of the lotus are inhabited by the goddess Kamala, who is an incarnation of the goddess Lakshmi. Goddess Kamala loves all the parts of the lotus but the most loved is lotus seeds i.e. Kamal Gatta. The whole world is meaningless in the absence of Lakshmi because Goddess Lakshmi is the only provider of wealth, happiness, grandeur, and prosperity. This goddess nurtures the karma of the people by nurturing the whole world and gives rewards in the form of wealth. By placing 108 beads of lotus in the house of worship and chanting the name of your presiding deity 108 times with the same Mala, a positive atmosphere and energy are circulated in the house and mind. Therefore, you must wear the Kamal Gatte ki Mala provided by Vedobi. This Mala makes your personality more attractive.
- Benefits of wearing Kamal Gatte ki Mala: Kamal Gatte ki mala is considered auspicious for the worship of Goddess Lakshmi. By wearing this, devotees get the special grace of Lakshmi. Offering roasted lotus seeds (Makhana) to Maa Lakshmi results in getting blessings from Maa Lakshmi. The person wearing the Kamal gatte Ki Mala gains peace and wins over the enemies. To worship Mother Kali, one should chant with a Mala of Kamal Gatta (lotus seed). By chanting your presiding deity 108 times with kamal gatte Ki Mala, a wave of positive atmosphere and emotions are dispersed in the house and mind. Wearing a Mala of lotus seed brings prestige and good fortune.Wearing a kamal gatte Ki Mala on the image of Maa Lakshmi and worshipping always brings happiness, peace, and prosperity. According to mythological belief, Kamal Gatte Ki Mala is extremely dear to Maa Lakshmi.
- Benefits of Wearing Kamal Gatte ki Mala according to Astrology: Soaking 108 lotus seeds in ghee and giving 108 times sacrifices (aahuti) eradicates poverty. According to astrology, doing this for 21 days pleases Goddess Lakshmi which eliminates money-related problems. Keeping Kamal gatte ki Mala in a shop, office, or any other establishment and placing a picture of mother Lakshmi on it and worshipping it leads to abundant progress. Immerse yourself in a river or pond by wearing a kamal gatte ki mala on the picture of Lakshmi. With this, the arrival of wealth and prosperity in the house remains constant. A person who soaks 108 kamal gatte in ghee every Wednesday and offers 108 sacrifices in the fire one by one helps to solve the problem of poverty. The person holds a Mala of lotus seeds around his neck during mantra ucharan (puja recitation). Laxmi's grace always remains on those who perform this pooja. Chanting Lakshmi mantra in different forms with a Kamal gatte ki Mala on Friday, Deepawali, Navratri, or any other pooja of goddess Lakshmi bestows wealth. It is considered to be the surest measure of wealth, opulence (fame), desire for success, and mantra siddhi.
- Process of making Kamal Gatte ki Mala: Kamal gatte ki Mala is made from the seeds of the lotus. After piercing each of its seeds, a mala is made by knitting them into a thread. Therefore, wearing the mala of seeds of lotus flowers helps to seek blessings from Goddess Lakshmi and keeps the mind and body cool.
How To Use
Step 1: Kamal gatte ki mala should be worn on Friday after cleaning it in Ganges water.
Step 2: Sit at the place of worship in the house after taking a bath.
Step 3: Wear the mala after chanting Om Shrim Mahalakshmyai Namah 108 times.