Kilkari Baby Soap Honey Butter With Lavender
Avail Multiple Super Exciting Offers
- Additional 5% Discount up to Rs 100 on all prepaid orders made through Razorpay.
- Free Shipping.
- Cash On Delivery Available.
Vedobi Kilkari Baby Soap is an Ayurvedic product that nourishes baby's skin and removes many skin-related problems. This oil is made from 100% natural ingredients. It does not contain any harmful chemicals.
Vedobi Kilkari Baby Soap is made up of Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Oil, Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Lavender Oil, Honey, Distilled Water, and NaOH, etc. This soap has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and anti-bacterial properties which act as a delicate guard to protect the skin from germs, toxins, and any environmental pollution. Using this soap daily not only keeps the babys skin healthy but also nourishes the babys hair. Therefore, Vedobi Kilkari soap must be used regularly to keep the baby healthy. It is a herbal product and has no side effects.
Vedobi Kilkari Baby Soap is a product prepared by keeping the baby's delicate skin in mind. This soap is a special soap by Vedobi which is made from 100% natural ingredients. This soap is a blend of the richness of ingredients that nourishes and hydrates the skin. Vedobi Kilkari Baby Soap enhances the delicate skin of children and helps improve skin tone. The almond and olive oil in it is full of vitamin E and antimicrobial properties which protect and nourish the skin and keeps it free from infections.
Vedobi Kilkari Baby Soap is free from sulphates, parabens, and other harmful chemicals that cause side effects. It is specifically designed to soften and smoothen the baby's skin. Vedobi Kilkari Baby Soap must be used regularly to keep your baby healthy.
- Help to nourish the skin: Vedobi Kilkari Baby Soap is rich in vitamins A, C, and E which is suitable to provide nutrition to the skin. This soap helps in collagen synthesis and deeply moisturizes and hydrates the skin. This soap contributes to strengthening the baby's skin and improving skin elasticity.
- Help to keep itchy or irritated skin calm: Vedobi Kilkari Baby Soap has anti-inflammatory and anti-itching properties which calm sensitive skin. Apart from this, it is helpful in preventing skin infections, skin rashes, and allergies, etc. By its regular use, the baby's skin remains soft and healthy.
- Helpful to nourish hair: Vedobi Kilkari Baby Soap uses ingredients that help in hair growth. It also moisturizes the scalp.
- Shea Butter: Butter obtained from the fruit of the Shea tree is very effective in the treatment of skin and hair. It contains naturally found nutrients like linoleic, oleic, arachidic, etc which act as anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant on the affected area. It is effective in making the skin soft and glowing. Shea butter is therefore used in lotions, shampoos, soaps, massage oils, and other cosmetic products.
- Distilled water: Distilled water is pure water whose impurities are removed through the distillation process. Distillation is a physical process in which water is boiled and its steam is condensed into a clean vessel.
- Honey: The honey in soap combines with water to retain the skin's natural moisture. This soap is also capable of killing harmful bacteria found on the skin.
- Lavender oil: Lavender oil has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which have the ability to fight free radicals present in the skin. Mixing lavender oil with sesame, coconut, and other oils helps to strengthen the bones of children. Also, children get good sleep after the massage.
- Sunflower oil: Fatty acids, vitamins, and mineral proteins are found in sunflower seeds which are very important for the development of the child's body. It removes the deficiency of protein in the body as well as repairs the tissues. In addition, sunflower oil increases the secretion of enzymes and hormones, due to which there is no irregularity of hormones in the body.
- Castor oil: Castor oil has antioxidant properties which help in healing the dry skin of children due to which the skin gets relief from dry skin and itching. Also, massaging with castor oil makes the hair of children thick and shiny.
- Sesame oil: Rich in zinc, sesame oil improves skin elasticity and smoothness. It forms a layer on the skin, which protects the baby's skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- Jojoba oil: Jojoba oil is known to cure skin problems like eczema and rashes. It is the perfect remedy for calming the baby's irritation and itching. It is safe to use due to it being non-allergenic.
- Almond oil: This oil is extracted from almond seeds. These are helpful in nourishing the skin. Almond oil has many health benefits. The fatty acids and vitamins A and E present in almond oil are especially beneficial for improving dry skin.
- NaOH( Sodium Hydroxide): Also known as caustic soda, It is usually used in soap as a pH balancing agent for sensitive skin.
How To Use
Step 1: Rub the soap on your hand to create lather and apply it gently on the baby's skin, scalp and hair.
Step 2: Then rinse it with water.
Step 3: Vedobi Kilkari Baby Soap gently cleanses and moisturises the skin, so you can use it anytime to give your baby a bath.
Kilkari Baby soap Honey butter with lavender is a soap curated while keeping the delicate skin of kids in mind. It gently nourishes the baby’s skin and provides moisture.
Vedobi Kilkari Baby Soap is made up of Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Oil, Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Lavender Oil, Honey, Distilled Water, and NaOH, etc.
Vedobi Kilkari Baby Soap brightens the delicate skin of kids. The almond and olive oil in it is full of vitamin E and antimicrobial properties which protect and nourish the skin and keeps it free from infections.
The soap is prepared with 100% natural ingredients and does not contain any side effects.
The soap provides deep nourishment to the skin and soothes irritated skin. The anti-microbial properties present in the soap helps to reduce rashes.