Vedobi Nari Cordial Syrup (Sugar-free) Combo Pack
- Benefits in menstrual pain and cramps.
- Controls urogenital diseases.
- Helpful in bacterial infections.
- Effective remedy in urinary tract infections.
- Works to correct hormone production.
- Remove toxins from the vulva and uterus.
- Regulates menstruation.
- Helpful in lethargy and physical pain.
- Treats premature menopause.
- Relieves gastric problems.
- No side effects.
Avail Multiple Super Exciting Offers
- VEDGETEXTRA10 & Get 10% Additional Discount. Limited Period Offer. Use Code
- Additional 5% Discount up to Rs 100 on all prepaid orders made through Razorpay.
- Free Shipping.
- Cash On Delivery Available.
Vedobi Nari Cordial Syrup infuses healthy, vitality and vigour in women. It is a simple cure for many serious problems faced by women. Gynaecological diseases like leucorrhoea, irregular and colic periods, breast heaviness, polycystic ovary disorder (PCOD/PCOS), menopause, anaemia and various other problems related to uterus and vagina. All these problems have a very serious impact on the life of women. These diseases not only make a woman physically weak but also have a bad effect on their mental health. Vedobi Nari Cordial Syrup has been formulated to overcome all these problems. It is completely made from Ayurvedic herbs. It includes Dashamoola, Ashoka, Dill (Soya), Ashwagandha, Lodha, Nagarmotha, Anantmool, Shatavari, Neem, Sonth, Giloy, Silk Cotton Tree (Mochras), Vasa Patra, Triphala, Durva, Nagkesar, Khus, Licorice (Mulethi), Manjistha, Badh, Rasna, Raktha Chandan, Black pepper, Pippali Mool, etc. ingredients are included. All these ingredients present in Nari cordial syrup are natural ingredients. Therefore, there is no risk of side effects from its consumption.
- Able to regulate heavy menstruation: Rajah Pravartani Vati is useful in the treatment of women's period-related problems such as menstrual irregularity, lethargy, and physical pain.
- Relieves menstrual pain and cramps: Barberry present in Vedobi Nari cordial syrup gives benefits in menstrual pain and cramps.
- Manages thyroid: The syrup is helpful in managing the problems of thyroid by maintaining the TSH (Thyroid-stimulating hormone) in the body.
- Regulates excessive weight gain: Nari Cordial syrup manages TSH (Thyroid-stimulating hormone) and helps in weight management.
- Effective remedy in urinary tract infections: The syrup is helpful in curing infections and the itching caused by it.
- Infuse health, vitality and vigour in women: The syrup helps meet nutritional deficiencies in the body and makes a woman energetic and fresh.
- Hormonal imbalance treatment: Vedobi Nari cordial syrup works to correct hormone production. In addition, this syrup also works to remove toxins from the vulva and uterus.
- Cures leucorrhoea: Nari cordial syrup is effective in the treatment of leucorrhoea.
- Beneficial in urinary problems: Ashwagandha present in Vedobi Nari cordial syrup controls urogenital diseases and bacterial infections. Apart from this, the bermudagrass present in it proves to be an effective remedy in the treatment of urinary tract infections. Hence this syrup helps in treating many urinary problems.
- Treatment of premature menopause: Premature Menopause means abrupt and untimely stopping of menstrual periods due to which a woman is not able to conceive. Vedobi Nari Cordial syrup helps in solving this problem.
- Capable of relieving gastric problems: Nagkesar present in Vedobi Nari cordial syrup helps to relieve gastric irritation and relieves its symptoms. It has digestive properties which help to digest food and reduces gastric irritation. Vedobi Nari cordial syrup is also used for bleeding haemorrhoids.
- No added sugar: The syrup does not contain added sugar.
- Free of side effects: The capsule contains natural ingredients and does not cause any side effects.
- Dashamoola (Ayurvedic Compound Formulation): Dashamoola is an effective uterine tonic and detoxifier, a boon for uterine disorders and other diseases such as atherosclerosis, fatigue, gout, and paralysis. It also removes toxins from the body, which increases immunity.
- Ashoka (Saraca Indica): Ashoka is rich in anti-inflammatory compounds. It aids repair of the endometrium. It is effective in regulating estrogen levels and also has antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties that help protect the urinary tract from bacterial and fungal (especially Candida) infections.
- Dill (Anethum graveolens): Dill(Soya) is rich in nutritional elements as it contains vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. Health benefits of dill include relief in liver problems, intestinal gas, haemorrhoids, infections, gallbladder, menstrual cramps, treatment of insomnia, and healing digestive problems.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Ashwagandha controls bacterial infections due to its antibacterial properties which reduce respiratory tract infections, gastrointestinal, and urogenital diseases.
- Bermuda Grass (Cynodon dactylon): It is an effective medicine in the treatment of urinary tract infections. For women suffering from excessive vaginal discharge, taking this grass with curd leads to positive results. Additionally, it also increases the production of prolactin hormones in women which leads to an increase in milk production for women who are breastfeeding.
- Lodh (Symplocos racemosa): Lodh is a rich source of compounds called flavonol glycosides that are highly effective in reducing uterine disorders. Regulating ovarian hormones and improving fertility are other benefits derived from this herb.
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus rotundus): Nagarmotha powder is useful for various health-related problems like obesity, indigestion, and worm infection. The dipan (appetizer) and digestive properties of nagarmotha help in reducing ama (toxic residue in the body due to improper digestion), which is a major cause of obesity and other digestive disorders.
- Anantmool (Hemidesmus indicus): Anantmool provides benefits in the swelling of the breasts in women. It increases the milk of lactating women and relieves the problem of leucorrhoea. Apart from this, making a kadha made of Anantmool and drinking it relieves the problems related to urination. It also cures the problem of blood in the urine.
- Asparagus (Asparagus racemosus): The use of asparagus cures physical weakness. Consuming it relieves women of pain during periods. It is a beneficial medicine for sexual problems.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica): Neem is full of anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-diabetic, and sedative properties. It is an amazing blood purifier and helps to maintain healthy skin. Neem is also used to treat acne and almost all types of skin disorders.
- Dry ginger (Zingiber officinale): It is one of the most commonly used herbs. It is effective in relieving menstrual pain. Dry ginger has anti-cancer properties that protect the uterus from cancer and other infections.
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia): Biochemical substances found in giloy are flavonoids and carbohydrates which cures diseases like acidity, urinal disease, Elephantiasis. It increases intelligence. In addition, it also benefits women in overcoming physical weakness.
- Silk Cotton Tree (Salmalia malabarica): Silk Cotton free (Mochras) provides relief in menstrual pain and cramps. It is also a valuable remedy for bleeding piles. It has antifungal, antibacterial, antioxidant, and antiviral activities which have a positive effect on haemorrhoids and piles.
- Vasapatra (Adhatoda vasica): Vasapatra is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It is also a great immune booster, which rejuvenates the reproductive system in women.
- Triphala (Ayurvedic Compound Formulation): Triphala is a rich source of vitamin C and other minerals like selenium, copper, potassium, and manganese. It helps in reducing inflammation and weight. The fibres present in Triphala helps in maintaining a healthy digestive system. It is also good for strengthening the immune system.
- Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea): Consumption of Nagkesar helps in relieving the symptoms of gastric irritation caused by indigestion. It has digestive properties which help to digest food and reduces gastric irritation. Nagkesar flowers are also used for relieving acidity, vomiting, loss of appetite, heartburn, peptic ulcer, abdominal pain, etc. It is also considered useful for diarrhoea, liver disorder, and dysentery. Its dried flowers are also used for haemorrhoids and dysentery with mucus.
- Khas (Vetiveria Zizaniodes): Khas helps to manage acid production, gastric secretions and strengthens the stomach. This further helps in reducing gastric problems.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra): Licorice (Mulethi) is a medicinal herb commonly used in many Ayurvedic medicines. It acts as a powerful anti-adrenergic compound that helps to maintain male hormone levels, which are the cause of PCOS. In addition, licorice also reduces inflammation, insulin resistance, and stress.
- Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia): This incredible herb contains bioactive components such as purpurin, munzistine, xanthopurpurin, pseudopurpurin, and glycosides. Manjistha's powerful bright red root is extensively used for detoxifying blood, treating skin diseases, improving complexion, eliminating liver diseases, and many other problems.
- Banyan (Ficus benghalensis): The banyan tree can overcome the problem of piles because the milk released from its tree contains elements like resins, albumin, serine, sugar, and malic acid which works to relieve problems like diarrhoea, dysentery, and haemorrhoids.
- Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata): Rasna is a very beneficial medicine for women. It benefits women in treating period-related problems such as menstrual irregularity, lethargy, and physical pain. Rasna is used for digestive disturbances such as flatulence, abdominal colic, and indigestion.
- Red Sandalwood (Pterocarpus santalinus): Kadha made from the roots or leaves of the red sandalwood is helpful in regularizing menstruation. Besides this, red sandalwood is also beneficial in diseases like pain, discharge of new contaminated juices, filling of blood and water, etc. For best results, mix brew in cow's milk and drink it daily.
- Black Pepper (Piper nigrum): Black pepper contains vitamin K which is rich in flavonoids, carotenoids, and antioxidants which protect women from breast cancer. Also, irregular menstruation can be cured with black pepper. For this, taking one spoon of honey and black pepper powder, all the problems related to menstruation are cured.
- Pippali root (Piper longum): Pippali is a very beneficial medicine for women. It benefits women in treating period-related problems such as menstrual irregularity, lethargy, and physical pain. Regular intake of Peepli helps in removing the toxic substances produced inside the liver during the metabolic process.
How To Use
Take 10-15 ml syrup with normal water twice a day or take it according to the advice of a doctor.
Caution - Please Avoid its consumption during periods.
" My name is Nitika and I am suffering from irregular periods for a very long time and I always find ways to cure this issue. Recently I started using this Nari cordial syrup, it felt good. A lot of my issues have started going off. I think this time it won't be irregular. "
" I got relief from irregular periods after almost 3 years in just 3 weeks with Nari cordial syrup. I tried a lot of medicine but as soon as I finished my course I use to suffer from the same problem again. I get my periods every month 1-2 Days late or on a date but it’s only spotting for 3 Days and also a problem in conceiving. I have been trying for a baby for the last 4 years. I am 39yrs now I started with this syrup a few weeks back. Now things are getting better day by day. "
" Hello. myself Priyanka jagga. I am 26 years old girl. I have had very irregular periods(PCOS) for a very long time, consulted many gynecologists, and taken treatment but everything is temporary because once you stop the tablets gradually I'm back to the same old condition. I never got period on its Own without tablets, I'm glad I tried this randomly. Almost 1 month I took this and there you go periods on its own. "
" Hello, today I'm sharing my experience with all of u about my pcod curing journey, as I'm quite satisfied with the result & further hope for the best 😊. I have just completed 1 bottle of Nari cordial syrup & got the period on time, now I'm going to continue another 6 months of this syrup and hoping for a total cure of moderate pcod. Even I lost 1 kg last month, It’s really easy to lose weight by doing a little workout with this, overall I'm very happy. Thanks to vedobi🤗 "
"Shastriyakal sabnu, main aap sabnu btana chaun di aan ki main v pcod di problem to vadi pareshan c. fer meri ek saheli ne meinu nari syrup de bare daseya. main pichle 2 mahine taan is syrup da istemaal kar ri aan. aur is mahine mere periods bilkul time to aaye hone ni. taan main unn sabhi behna nu kehna chauni aa jo v is problem to pareshaan aa. o sabiee is syrup da istemaal kar ke jaroor vekhein:) waheguru ji meher karein _/\_ "
Harsimran kaur makkar
Nari Cordial Syrup is prepared to fix problems of leucorrhea, anaemia and also regulates the menstrual cycle and other health-related problems in women.
Nari Cordial Syrup includes Dashamoola, Ashoka, Dill (Soya), Ashwagandha, Lodha, Nagarmotha, Anantmool, Shatavari, Neem, Sonth, Giloy, Silk Cotton Tree (Mochras), Vasa Patra, Triphala, Durva, Nagkesar, Khus, Licorice (Mulethi), Manjistha, Badh, Rasna, Raktha Chandan, Black pepper, Pippali Mool, etc.
TAll the ingredients present in Nari cordial syrup are natural ingredients. Therefore, there is no risk of side effects from its consumption.
The natural herbs in Nari Cordial Syrup are well-known ingredients to work as a tonic to fix uterine problems in women. All these ingredients together work effectively to provide relief in difficulties women face in menstrual cycles.
Take 10-15 ml syrup with normal water two or three times a day or take it according to the advice of a doctor.
Yes, Nari Cordial syrup helps to cure gastric problems as there are certain ingredients in the syrup such as Nagkesar, Nagarmotha, etc. which helps in relieving the symptoms of gastric problems.
Yes, it can help in overcoming physical weakness as there are ingredients in the syrup that contains various vitamins and minerals which fulfil the incomplete nutrition in women, thereby providing strength to the body.