Vedobi Nasal Oil - 10 ml
- Great for use in the common cold.
- Relieves nasal congestion.
- Useful in the throat and upper respiratory diseases.
- Helpful in chronic and acute sinusitis.
- Relieves headache.
- Provides relief from dizziness.
- Clears your airways.
- Provides relief in nasal allergies.
- Prevents allergies from dust and pollution.
- Reduces swelling and allergy symptoms.
- Reduces tissue swelling from pollen.
Avail Multiple Super Exciting Offers
- Additional 5% Discount up to Rs 100 on all prepaid orders made through Razorpay.
- Free Shipping.
- Cash On Delivery Available.
The harmful free radicals or micro-organisms usually enter through the air that we intake while breathing. This leads to various diseases and infections. With Vedobi Nasal Oil you can keep these bacteria and viruses away. The aroma of the nasal drop repels the virus and helps to keep the virus away from entering the nose. The product is made of 100% natural ingredients and is effective without the use of steroids, drugs, or chemicals. The product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives. It comprises camphor essential oil and rice bran oil.
Vedobi Nasal Oil supports nasal health, hydrates the nasal passages, and promotes proper breathing, resulting in enhanced immunity of the nasal cavity. It effectively addresses nasal congestion. It is useful in the throat and upper respiratory diseases and also for chronic and acute sinusitis, congestion in nostrils, nasal polyp and chronic headache (migraine), etc.
- Useful in the throat and upper respiratory diseases: Using nasal drops effectively prevents respiratory diseases as it acts as a shield for disease-causing bacteria from entering the body.
- Clear up Nasal cavity: Vedobi nasal oil helps to clear up the nasal cavity of all impurities, this facilitates breathing. Regular use of the oil helps to feel light-headed and an enhanced sense of smell.
- Improves overall immunity: Nasal oil contains ingredients that can improve the immunity of the body. The nasal cavity also helps in improving your vision and takes care of the eyes.
- Provides relaxation & controls stress levels: The oil has a calming effect on the nerves which helps to provide relaxation to the mind and also controls the stress level.
- Detoxifies and removes impurities from the body: Nasal Oil helps to clear the nasal passage which also helps to purify the passage, helping to detoxify the body and remove impurities.
- Relieves allergy symptoms: It also helps to reduce swelling and allergy symptoms by preventing the bacteria from entering the nasal tissue.
- Rice Bran Oil: It contains vitamin E which helps to improve immune function and also ensures blood vessel health. It also contains other compounds such as tocotrienols, oryzanol, and plant sterols. These have various health benefits.
- Steam Distilled Camphor Essential Oil: Camphor essential oil shows evidence of several biological properties such as insecticidal, antiviral, antimicrobial, and antitussive. It helps to keep the nasal passage clean.
How To Use
For Adults - Apply oil with your index finger gently in the inner walls of the nasal passage when you go to bed, step out of the house, office, or car to breathe easy, and stay in comfort.
You can apply 3-4 times a day as needed.
For children below 2 years - Apply 1- 2 drops on clothes near the neck and sleeves instead of applying in the nasal airways directly.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use it on patients that experience asthma or epilepsy disorders.
Do not ingest the oil. However, the oil can be used to ingest under the guidance of a medical/Ayurvedic practitioner.
Always keep the bottle airtight after using it to retain the potency of the oil.
Since camphor oil is highly volatile, keep it away from sunlight.
Camphor is flammable, so keep the bottle away from fire.
If you are allergic to camphor, avoid its usage.
Vedobi Nasal Oil supports nasal health, hydrates the nasal passages, and facilitate breathing, resulting in enhanced immunity of the nasal cavity. It effectively addresses nasal congestion. It is useful in throat and upper respiratory diseases and also for chronic and acute sinusitis, congestion in nostrils, nasal polyps and chronic headache, etc.
Vedobi Nasal Oil contains essential oils of Ricebran and Camphor.
Adults should apply oil with their index finger gently in the inner walls of the nasal passage when they go to bed, step out of the house, office, or car to breathe easy, and stay in comfort. To use for children below 2 years- Apply 1- 2 drops on clothes near the neck and sleeves instead of applying in the nasal airways directly.
You can apply 3-4 times a day as needed.
Vedobi Nasal Oil does not have any side effects. However, anyone allergic to camphor should avoid using it.
Vedobi Nasal Drops helps to reduce allergy symptoms by reducing bacterial adhesion on your nasal tissue.