- Delivers in 3-5 D
- 7 Days Return
- Cash on Delivery
- Free Shipping
Upto ₹100 OFF
5% Discount up to ₹100 on all PREPAID ORDERS
Get Assured CASHBACK on every purchase
These are some noted benefits! There’s more Ayurveda has to offer
- Mental Peace
- For family peace
- Speaking power
- For the growth of wealth
- To overcome the mutual affliction
- To restart Business
- Shankh shells are often found on the coast of the sea during tide ebb tidal phase during which the tidal current is flowing seaward).
- A person wearing Shankh Mala gets all kinds of benefits.
- By wearing the shankh mala, all the moon-related problems are eradicated from the horoscope of the native.
- This mala is considered especially useful for the people of the Cancer zodiac.
- In Indian culture, conch is found as a religious sign and it is used in all religious works such as Yajna, Havan, Pooja, recitation, chanting, and meditation.
- Shankh Mala is also very effective in some special experiments.
- It is also worn for worshiping Lord Shiva and fulfilling the sattvik wishes.
Rules For Wearing Shankh Mala:
To wear Shankh Mala, on the first Monday or Friday of any Shukla Paksha, take a bath, meditate in the morning, take water, betel nut, flower, etc. in the right hand, and then establish the urn. Now burn incense, lamps, etc., and wear this mala only after chanting the mantras of Guru Puja and Ganesh-Lakshmi.